Complaint Review: Cory Fairbanks Mazda

• Updated: Mon, July 15, 2013

• Reported By: deadpool1977 — Orlando Florida
Cory Fairbanks Mazda
400 US Hwy 17-92 N Longwood, FL 32750 Longwood, Florida USA

Cory Fairbanks Mazda We will pay you up TO 150% of your cars value. Look up your cars value and multiply that by 1 and a half and be ready to get a check for that amount. Longwood Florida

*Author of original report: Your sales department has a lot to be desired..

*UPDATE Employee: Your Trade

I got an email from a Richard Shuman (Internet Sales manager) at Cory Faribanks Mazda (sales@coryfairbanksmazda.com) saying they will give me UP TO 150% of my current cars value. What is funny is that later in the email it states that you take the cars value and multiply it by 1.5 times and be prepared to receive a check for that amount!!! Well, when I got to the dealership it was a different story. The value was based off of the lowest amount compared to the black book value (the car was in excellent shape only needing tires). They stated because it needs tires it will take thousands of dollars from the value. The deal on the lease that the salesman showed me was utterly rediculous. Before I went, I did a lot of research and numbers crunching. After doing the math on on a lease calculator they were using numbers that were $100.00 more than the amount shown on the lease calculator and the intrest rate they said they were using was 0% with a high residual value. [continued below]....

..... After a few coversations I concluded that they were using completely fabricated numbers and did not honor the email I received. I would stay away from this dealership. When I left the dealership and got home I got a call from the salesman and he stated the reason he called was because we didn't hit our numbers and wanted to see if I was still interested in the car.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2013 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cory-Fairbanks-Mazda/Longwood-Florida-32750/Cory-Fairbanks-Mazda-We-will-pay-you-up-TO-150-of-your-cars-value-Look-up-your-cars-val-1067093. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cory Fairbanks Mazda

Your sales department has a lot to be desired..

AUTHOR: deadpool1977 - ()

...I don't think I will be stopping by any time soon and if someone would ask me about Cory Fairbanks I will definitly tell them about my experience as it was not a pleasent one. I gave the salesman the email I got and between him and his manager it took them 45 minutes to find out that was the deal I was coming in for and then they were trying to give me a horrible deal on a lease. I found a much better deal through Classic Mazda and their lease deal was better than Cory Fairbank's deal right on the web site!!!!!

Your Trade

AUTHOR: Cory Fairbanks Mazda - ()

Typically we offer more for Good Quality Trades than anyone else in the market. If you would like to ask for me when you come in I would be happy to revisit your trades value. I am here every day except for Sundays.