Complaint Review: cosmeticdentistrygrants.org

• Reported By: onenicelady — California
cosmeticdentistrygrants.org
2300 yonge street Toronto, Ontario Canada

cosmeticdentistrygrants.org Paula Velasco Dental Grant SCAM Toronto Ontario

In desparated need of dental care I started to look in google for a low cost dentist who would help me restore my teeth.  Im a disabled american who has teeth damaged from a car accident.  My state insurance Medical is also a scam, and the dentists in that program.   So I find this website that claims they will fix my teeth, I need a bridge.  I fill out the form and then I call them directly.  I look on their webite for dentists in my area and I start calling the dentists on the list.  The first five dentists state they are no longer in the program.  The next dentist informs me that the grant program is a lottery and that they do not pay upfront to the recepient even if they win the so called lottery.  This dentist told me that he was contacted by this company and offered patients that needed cosmetic dentistry.  He said that none of his patients ever won the lottery.

This setup is located in canada and also they claim a office in new jersey.  They dont answer their phone, they probably have only a few people running this scam.  The telemarketers who attempt to get the dentists to pay some fee to include their name on the list, so that they can refer people.

Of course they are scamming dentists too by sending people there who do not have the money to fix their teeth.

This is a sick scam.  No one will give you free dental care.  The entire dentistry industry is a scam in  its self because they are overcharging for dental care which everyone needs.

The federal government needs to regulate this industry immediately.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2014 09:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cosmeticdentistrygrantsorg/Toronto-Ontario-MA-IE4/cosmeticdentistrygrantsorg-Paula-Velasco-Dental-Grant-SCAM-Toronto-Ontario-1168947. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cosmeticdentistrygrants.org