Complaint Review: CostCaptain

• Updated: Sat, June 08, 2013

• Reported By: thetruth — 22306 Virginia
CostCaptain
750 Ponce De Leon Place Suite 4 Atlanta, Georgia USA

CostCaptain I paid for a game online with debit card and they didn't even have the item in stock. Atlanta Georgia

I ordered Battlefield3 game for xbox360. I payed online $17.99 with my debit card. I emailed the company to confirm my order and they replied saying my item that I paid for is not in stock.

So far I cancled my order. Its saturday so monday I will try to make contact again with the company. Reviews on this company explains my problem.

I ordered the game on 6/6/13. The company advertised that the shipping will come in 3-5 business days but lied. The email that was sent to me said wait until 6/19/13 because the game I paid for was never in stock..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2013 07:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CostCaptain/Atlanta-Georgia-30306/CostCaptain-I-paid-for-a-game-online-with-debit-card-and-they-didnt-even-have-the-item-1057465. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CostCaptain