Complaint Review: costcaptain.com

• Reported By: BrandyE68 — North Carolina United States of America
costcaptain.com

costcaptain.com Poor Customer Service, Item not recieved Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Order issue

Christmas gift hasn't arrived, Poor customer service According to costcaptain.com the shipping time is 3-5 days.  I ordered my Christmas gift on December 10, 2012.  On December 19, after trying to call the customer service phone number about 5 times and no one answering it, I emailed customer service.  Upon emailing customer service it says you will recieve a response in 1 business day.  Two days later I recieved a response from a Matt, not telling me why my order hasnt shipped but informing me that my order was being transferred to the shipping manager.  I wrote back again wanting to know why my order hasnt shipped, I recieved a generic response 2 days later on December 23 informing me that my order is facing a delay due to high demand and I choose not to cancel the order.  And then on the 25th I was emailed by a person named Ton and I was told that my order would be put back in queue and I would be updated.  On the 26th I recieved the same generic email that I recieved on the 23rd telling me that my item is facing a delay due to high demand.  Yesterday Jan. 8, 2013 I go on the costcaptain.com website to check the status of my order, seeing that I havent heard anything else from them, and the status is "awaiting item in picking".  I feel that I was sold an item that they never had in stock to begin with, I disappointed a loved one at Christmas, despite the fact that I ordered in plenty of time, never arrived. It has now been 1 day to being am onth since I placed my order, and the item STILL hasnt shipped.  I called the customer service telephone number today and again no one answers.  I sent an email again today as well.  I am at wits end with this company and not ever being able to reach someone and having to wait a minimum of 2 days to recieve even an email back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2013 09:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/costcaptaincom/internet/costcaptaincom-Poor-Customer-Service-Item-not-recieved-Internet-993856. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on costcaptain.com

Order issue

AUTHOR: costcaptain - (United States of America)

Hi,
We apologize for the issues with your order during the extremely busy holiday season in 2012. We hope the issues are resolved by now. We can't tell your order number from the report, but if you are still having issues with your order, please email support@costcaptain.zendesk.com or call 866-912-9222.
Thank you.