Complaint Review: cote-technology.com

• Updated: Thu, March 06, 2014

• Reported By: Shariff1985 — Jersey City New Jersey
cote-technology.com
Shenzhen Internet China

cote-technology.com aka COTE Technology, ltd COTE Technology IS A SCAM! Shenzhen, China Internet

I found this company through the b2b website www.alibaba.com. The name of their website is www.cote-technology.com. I was inquiring regarding 50cc gas scooters, and they replied to me via alibaba. After asking about their business, where they were located, and their product, it seemed they were a legitimate company. I requested an invoice, and when I received it, I was given bank details to send the payment. After numerous e-mails back and forth with a jason18888@126.com, the replies stopped once the payment was sent.

I contacted my bank Chase, who contacted Bank of China where the transfer was sent, only to receive no help. They simply said they could not contact the customer and that I was to contact him directly. Chase was no help either as they simply gave me a number to their "fraud" department which always went to voicemail for 2 weeks to a single person.

DO NOT WORK WITH WWW.COTE-TECHNOLOGY.COM THEY ARE A SCAM. I see they have a new contact named "candice190@126.com" AGAIN, DO NOT WORK WITH THIS COMPANY! I am now out $500, which for a startup company is a huge loss for me. I've been saving for 5 years to start this business, every dollar I could. For it to be just taken from me like that is truly heartbreaking. Luckily, I was able to find a DOMESTIC USA company to work with, as I will never work overseas again.

Known e-mail address:

jason1888@126.com

Newest e-mail on the website:

candice190@163.com

Skype: candice1907

Other e-mail:

james9998@126.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2014 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cote-technologycom/internet/cote-technologycom-aka-COTE-Technology-ltd-COTE-Technology-IS-A-SCAM-Shenzhen-China-In-1128723. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cote-technology.com