Complaint Review: cougar911

• Submitted: Thu, August 21, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, August 21, 2014

• Reported By: levibluejn — San Pedro California
Internet USA

cougar911 Theft, and fraud. Paid extra for chat credits, and they disappear without me using them. Internet

I purchased their membership and some chat credits. To find out that the VAST majority of the female profiles are fake, all of the messages I recieved where spam. The chat credits I purchased are used up not only when I send a message but when I get a message back, the worst part the true fraud, is that chat credits disappear without me using them. I logged off with 155 credits left, logged on several hours later to find that only 41 credits remained. Attempted to file a complaint with their coustumer support, and the website they link you too doesn't exist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2014 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cougar911/internet/cougar911-Theft-and-fraud-Paid-extra-for-chat-credits-and-they-disappear-without-me-us-1171366. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cougar911