Complaint Review: cougar911

• Submitted: Sat, December 11, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, December 11, 2010

• Reported By: Jeff — Chandler Arizona U.S.A.

cougar911 access deleted, will not refund money Internet

12/9/2010 Signed up for temporary access to cougar911.com adult dating service. Next day, emails from the site said I have messages from other users. After logging on, no messages, thinking I needed to sign up to get them, I did. After signing up I logged on....still no messages. Later same day, tried to logon and site tells me there is no such account or email address. Obviously I had the correct email address since the site sent me several emails. Now there is no account for me but there is an email from the site telling me that my transaction went through. No way to contact them without valid account. Many other people had same problem after researching this site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2010 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cougar911/internet/cougar911-access-deleted-will-not-refund-money-Internet-670512. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cougar911