sequence

Complaint Review: counterforce u.s.a.

• Submitted: Sat, September 25, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, September 25, 2010

• Reported By: burglar alarm showroom — springfield United States of America
counterforce u.s.a.
7700 gulf freeway houston, Texas United States of America

counterforce u.s.a. drafted money from my account wothout giving me credit-stole client from me under contract with my company, and harrased me durring my wifes funeral for money, then sent letters to my client trying to houston, Texas

counterforce drafted money from my account and said they did not get it, yet my bank sent proof the money was taken from my account, then they began sending letters to my clients saying they were not monitoring their accounts, and said they would monitor my clients for cheaper ( this is illegal-tort of contract in missouri), they also said they were conducting an internal investigation about money dissapearing, so i knew something was going on, but they never admitted it. My contact in billing was mysteriously gone and the new person was very rude and uncopertive. shortly after i moved my buisiness to another company, counterforce harased me, inflated the 2,000.00 they said i owed them to 20,000.00 in leagal fees and harassed me several times a day, even durring my wifes funeral they acted like it was no big deal and no reason not to pay, they are the worst of vultures that care nothing about money, and their muti million dollar company would love to crush a small family business at its lowest point, i warn anyone to stay away from such a careless, and heartless company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2010 06:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/counterforce-usa/houston-Texas-77017/counterforce-usa-drafted-money-from-my-account-wothout-giving-me-credit-stole-client-f-644441. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on counterforce u.s.a.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC