Holy

• Updated: Tue, December 18, 2012

• Reported By: debbi0106 — olney Illinois United States of America
country companies
P.O. Box 2020 Internet United States of America

country companies over charged promised refund and never recieved!!!! Internet

was billed twice in one month by them and paid twice even though only needed one payment.  They have failed to refund the overpayment.

WE took offa vechile and was billed the amount with the vechicles which I paid. A week later I was billed the new lesser amount which I also paid, being told by my agent steve thomlson(west salem,il office) sectary that was the best way to handle itaspolicy numbers had changed and would be refunded the overpayment.  Not only did I not get my refund they raised my rate on the following bill.  I have had this company for 12 years and nothing but issues every month.  The west salem office ALWAYS would have a excuse for the behavior as it was the main office, the main office always sent my complaints back to the local office.  I warned for two months that I wanted the over payment sent to me and the billing straightened out or I would switch companies.  The local office stated their was a clear overpayment and I would be credited the overpayment.  This never HAPPENED.  Then in sept the local office said I would get amonthly credit of $20 for 91/2months to fix the mistake they had made by over billing and I told them that was unacceptable, refund the overpayment and straighten out the monthly bills.  The next day I recieved a message that they would only do a small monthly credit to fix the mistake on their behalf again.  So that day I notified them for the third time in the first week of sept.  I was getting insurance from another company and would not ever have car insurance with them again.  12 years of NIGHTMARES with this insurance company and they owe me money.  They as of today are tring to collect money for the next month even though I repeatedly told them I no longer wanted or needed thier insurance, headaches and doubling billing.  This office uses local office and between them they never stand by their word.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2012 11:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/country-companies/internet/country-companies-over-charged-promised-refund-and-never-recieved-Internet-983812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on country companies