Complaint Review: Country Living Magazine Hearst Publications

Country Living Magazine Hearst Publications
6093 Harlan, Iowa USA

Country Living Magazine Hearst Publications Magazine RIP OFF Harlan Iowa

On

11/16/13 I subscribed to a "Special Holiday Gift Rate Offer 1 year only $15 save 83%" for Country Living Magazine through Hearst Publications. I got one renewal subscription for myself, 1- for my mother and 1- for my ex mother-in-law, for a total of $30 written on my check # 1806. I entered both gift addresses on their return form. My mother lives in Florida, and my ex mother-in-law lives in New Jersey. As of this date my mother has NEVER gotten any of her magazines and just recently I found out they have been sending her subscription to her old Michigan address (they weren't even given that address and we no longer even own that home!), and my ex mother-in-law has only gotten 1 issue of Country Living to date. I have sent numerous letters, etc.... no communication whatsoever from Country Living, and as of this week my mother down in Florida is now receiving threatening/nasty collection letters for the gift subscription I paid for!! This is just unreal! I have all full copies of checks, documentation, my letters, etc...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2014 06:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Country-Living-Magazine-Hearst-Publications/Harlan-Iowa-51593/Country-Living-Magazine-Hearst-Publications-Magazine-RIP-OFF-Harlan-Iowa-1132666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Country Living Magazine Hearst Publications