Complaint Review: countrywide mortgage

• Updated: Sun, December 09, 2012

• Reported By: jethro — ridgeland South Carolina United States of America
countrywide mortgage
plano, Texas United States of America

countrywide mortgage mortgage death insurance. scam plano, Texas

I refinanced my home with countrywide .my mom a i were co borrowers on the loan.the agent offered us death insurance included in our monthly payments.if either myselff or my mother pass the mortgage would be paid in full.
Well mom died of cancer in 2010full and the mortgage was bought out by bank of america.bank of america says the death insurance doesnt exist.they have done nothing to help me and want to forecclose on me. BofA wont release my countrywide transcripts of phone conversations or my paperwork they need to be supeoned.i am part of the hustle being carried out by boa that countrywide started i will somehow take yhem to court.i must file suit to get the necessary documents to prove fraudulent practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2012 05:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/countrywide-mortgage/plano-Texas-/countrywide-mortgage-mortgage-death-insurance-scam-plano-Texas-979749. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on countrywide mortgage