Complaint Review: countrywide periodical Hamilton llc

• Updated: Tue, June 18, 2013

• Reported By: melinda — Brooklyn New York
countrywide periodical Hamilton llc
P.O. box 770 Lolo, Montana USA

countrywide periodical Hamilton llc I received a call from countrywide periodical telling me that my name came up .   Lolo Montana

Hi,  I'm a victim of Countrywide periodical of Hamilton ripoff. I had a call back in March from them claiming that my name came up. That I've won a quartz watch,  the best price for magazines and a chance to win a million dollar.  I said yes to the offer and they quickly asked for my credit card number.  A fool that I was I provided them wit the security of my card. After listened to the 2nd person telling me the price that I will be paying for the magazines and the period of time. I said no thanks,  cancel it because it's too much that I don't want it. Since they had my credit card information they keep taking money from my account until I had it cancel.  Now they're calling and harassing me to ge t more money. Up until now they withdrew. $132.82 from my account.  I never received the watch nor the magazines not even a letter from this company. Sincerely yours,Marjorie d (((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2013 06:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/countrywide-periodical-Hamilton-llc/Lolo-Montana-59847/countrywide-periodical-Hamilton-llc-I-received-a-call-from-countrywide-periodical-telling-1059936. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on countrywide periodical Hamilton llc