Complaint Review: county imports

• Reported By: Art in Pa — Frackville Pennsylvania United States of America
county imports

county imports Lies and ripoffs , Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Ownership Change

I ordered my 150 scooter on 7/28/2012. It took exactly 4 weeks for me to get it. Like a lot of others I'd to try to find what the problem was. They don't answer the phones,or call you back. Nor will they email you  back.     I now had to pay them more money to get the certificate of origen noterized in order for me to register it.I still haven't received that paper work. The lies come in the form of all they say in the advertising. they do none of what they say. My scooter came straight out of the warehouse, just like it came to them. Don't buy anything from these people unless you don't want to use it .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2012 07:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/county-imports/internet/county-imports-Lies-and-ripoffs-Internet-953683. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on county imports

Ownership Change

AUTHOR: Countyimports.com - ()

Countyimports was temporarily ran by Epunk Inc between the dates of April 2012 and May 2013. San West ran the site between Sept 2009 and March 2012, during that time we strived to have 100% customer satisfaction. We understand that during the time Epunk ran the site there were a few issues. We would like to annouce that as of April 2013 San West has been placed back in the position of running the site for complete customer service. We are trying to also help as many Epunk/Countyimport customers with warranty and issues as we can. Please call us at 877-300-8707.