Complaint Review: coupontravelshop.com

• Submitted: Mon, July 02, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, July 02, 2012

• Reported By: Carol — Bluffton South Carolina United States of America
1121 S. Military Trail #269 Deerfield Beach, Florida United States of America

coupontravelshop.com Max Savings Club Ans. a pol poll...promised $100 in gas @3.95 thru my acct..asked if I wanted to enrol in Max Savings club. I said no @ $16.95 a month Deerfield Beach, Florida

I took a political poll online and then was told, because I did so, that I would be getting $100 in gas'.  This required 3.95 charge to my debit account.

He..unk..asked if I wanted to join Max savings Club @ 16.95. I told him"NO"  (that is 16.95 per mo.) to be taken from my account..he asked me several times. Each time I said  "NO '.

I thought was the end of it until this past Sat.., receiving my 'confirmation' that I was a member: and I have until 7-7-12 to change my mind and cancel.

I'm very upset. I'm 69 yo and this is a first for me. I will  call my bank to disallow this debit.

They should be reported over and over again until they wise up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2012 07:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/coupontravelshopcom/Deerfield-Beach-Florida-33442/coupontravelshopcom-Max-Savings-Club-Ans-a-pol-pollpromised-100-in-gas-395-thru-my-905579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on coupontravelshop.com