Complaint Review: courtcasefinders.com

• Updated: Wed, May 14, 2014

• Reported By: Barb — Red Bank New Jersey
courtcasefinders.com
Internet USA

courtcasefinders.com I just this morning paid for my membership. There was NO information on the person I wanted! BUT,,If I pay for the premium upgrade, I may or may not get a report. I want my credit card refunded immediately! Internet

I was ripped off!  This company could not provide any information as advertised.  For an addition premium upgrade...and more money, you may or may not get a report!  This company has no phone number or physical location.  I sent an email to custumer support asking that my credit card be refunded for the entire amount.  This is disgusting and yet I feel so stupid for falling for this scam.  If anyone has any further info, I would appreciate it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2014 06:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/courtcasefinderscom/internet/courtcasefinderscom-I-just-this-morning-paid-for-my-membership-There-was-NO-information-1146523. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on courtcasefinders.com