Complaint Review: courtcasefinders.com

• Updated: Fri, October 03, 2014

• Reported By: Anonymous —
courtcasefinders.com
Internet USA

courtcasefinders.com I just this morning paid for my membership. There was NO information on the person I wanted! BUT,,If I pay for the premium upgrade, I may or may not get a report. I want my credit card refunded immediately! Internet

*General Comment: Sadly to report

I was ripped off!  This company could not provide any information as advertised.  For an addition premium upgrade...and more money, you may or may not get a report!  This company has no phone number or physical location.  I sent an email to custumer support asking that my credit card be refunded for the entire amount.  This is disgusting and yet I feel so stupid for falling for this scam.  If anyone has any further info, I would appreciate it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2014 06:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/courtcasefinderscom/internet/courtcasefinderscom-I-just-this-morning-paid-for-my-membership-There-was-NO-information-1146523. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on courtcasefinders.com

#1 General Comment

Sadly to report

AUTHOR: Yerma - (USA)

This is not a rebuttal, but fact information.

I'm sorry to report the two personages complaining about the website didn't clearly read the Terms and Conditions for clearly it states you may not find all you're looking for and you will not get a refund for not using the site fully.

They clearly state the 7 day trial membershipb is a Premium account, so anything that comes up, is all you're going to get.

What I find interesting about the site is when they say in the TOC, 'If you need to contact us, click 'here'.  When clicking the link word 'Here', nothing populates, no email address, no website, no phone number.  Nothing.

They do however, give information of how to remove  your searches by giving a Fax number or PDF form to remove your searches and to give them 30 days to do it.

I'm sure this is not what the two complainers are not liking what I'm saying here, but as boring as it may be, read the Terms and Conditions first. It explains everything in detail.

If anyone can provide a phone number for this company, it would be greatly appreciated. I just want to be able to cancel my 7 day membership in case nothing comes up on the person I looking to investigate.