- Report: #1070439
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: COURTESY NISSAN
COURTESY NISSAN1777 N Central Expy RICHARDSON, Texas USA
COURTESY NISSAN FRAUDS RICHARDSON Texas
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I paid 172.41 for an extensive inspection on my car and didnt get a full report as proof that anything at all was done to my car. In February 2013, after my routing oil service, I was told I needed a new battery ($80)because it failed the test. To clarify, I was told after asking if everything was alright otherwise, I wouldve left without knowing (service advisor didnt care to tell me). I did ask if it could hold off until next time as I was unemployed and was told yes. Now on May 4, 2013, I went to my routine oil change service again and was offered a "recommended for warranty to be valid" extensive inspection at 30k miles for anything that may be wrong with my car ($220). Keeping in mind that I was told I needed a new battery and that I need a secure car as I have a child, I accepted. I did verify with the service advisor that a detailed report would be given to me on what was done and found. I did ask to receive a call when my car was donea as well.
1. Didnt receive call till after closed 5:15pm asking if I planned to pick up my car.
2. I was told NOTHING was wrong with my car. 3. I walk up to pay and NO REPORT was given to me. 4. When I ask for it, the service advisor says my report is my invoice. When I alert him about my battery issue I was told about, they scrambled about paperwork and found the failed test slip and rechecked my battery. Now, my problem is, I would have spent $80, if I wouldve had the money then,on a new battery that I didnt need. 2. How do you give a detailed Multipoint Inspection Report for routine oil change, but DO NOT have one for customers that actually PAY EXTRA for an EXTENSIVE CHECK with a value of $220???
3. What about my "bad" battery? Was that a scam?
4. The only thing I got was an invoice charging me, but in no way does it say what was ok, good, bad, etc.
5. When I explained my concerns to the "service advisor," he answered "Well ma'am, we dont know what they find on your car. We dont get any paperwork on it." Really? So what is the purpose of a "service advisor?" He kept leaving to talk to the others and I was left waiting. I had to ask the check out lady what I was waiting for. Apparently, nothing, so I asked for the service director and general manager's name and phone number. 6.I did receive a call the next day, and returned the call. I have left several voicemails ever since without any call backs.
7. I did mention to all that day that I would reflect my opinion on the surveys I ALWAYS receive EVERYTIME I visit Nissan. Well, AMAZINGLY, I have yet to receive one, when I always get more than one. At this point, almost a month later, I want my money back as I gave them plenty of time to get back to me. Service is very shady and I will not be able to trust Nissan and their "recommendations" anymore.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2013 04:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/COURTESY-NISSAN/RICHARDSON-Texas-75080/COURTESY-NISSAN-FRAUDS-RICHARDSON-Texas-1070439. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.