Complaint Review: Covenant Transportation

• Reported By: 2decades — Nationwide United States of America
Covenant Transportation
400 Birmingham hwy Chattanooga, Tennessee United States of America

Covenant Transportation Some Christian Company Chattanooga, Tennessee

I was with covenant for years a multi million miles safe driver, trainer, dedicated division  I considered myself a team player. I have read and agree with nearly all the posts here. My experiences with covenant were nothing but bad. When I finally left after not being able to take the lies,poor pay,no home-time,poor equipment,low miles,being treated like a slave,being talked down to by fleet managers who have never driven a truck and know nothing about the industry, they even hired a fleet manager right out of college who was not even old enough to drive a truck,and another who spoke very limited English. I purchased my own truck and leased to good company. Covenant tried to destroy my career with false statements on my record, I had to get a lawyer to get everything resolved, I did receive a very large settlement after winning my lawsuit. My recommendation is not to hire on with covenant,and if you do and have problems do not give up, fight and get what you deserve. Covenant does not deserve to exist as a company anywhere at anytime. If Covenant is an example of how Christians run a company and treat people, I would rather be an Atheists. Good luck and avoid Covenant at all costs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2012 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Covenant-Transportation/Chattanooga-Tennessee-/Covenant-Transportation-Some-Christian-Company-Chattanooga-Tennessee-957972. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Covenant Transportation