Complaint Review: Cox Communications

• Updated: Sat, July 21, 2012

• Reported By: BJF — Pawtucket Rhode Island United States of America
Cox Communications
internet, Rhode Island United States of America

Cox Communications AMRA- COLLECTIONS REFUSAL TO REFUND OVER PAYMENT internet, Rhode Island

*UPDATE Employee: Re: Account Balance

I am a widow on a fixed income and trying to get a refund check from Cox communications, because they were paid for three months instead of one by my bank. The bank has sent them proof of over payment and all other other info they'd ask for, Cox still refuses to send me the check! In their records they have the information that I have a CREDIT DUE. Can any one help me? I'm paying overdraft fees because of this and I can not afford them! Yes I am over the age of 13, I'm a Senior Citizen.  I had to speak to 4 people before I was transferred to the correct department, then I was on hold for over an hour before I spoke to anyone (and it was not a supervisor as I requested)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2012 05:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cox-Communications/internet-Rhode-Island-/Cox-Communications-AMRA-COLLECTIONS-REFUSAL-TO-REFUND-OVER-PAYMENT-internet-Rhode-Island-915183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cox Communications

Re: Account Balance

AUTHOR: Coxtech1 - (U.S.A.)

I'd be happy to take a look into this matter for you.  Please email me at CoxNewEngland.Help@cox.com and I'll see what can be done to correct this for you.

-Chris