Complaint Review: Cox Communications

• Updated: Fri, June 22, 2012

• Reported By: yankee — Virginia Beach Virginia United States of America
Cox Communications
90 North mall dr Virginia Beach, Virginia United States of America

Cox Communications Double charges after signing up for easypay Virginia Beach, Virginia

When I originally signed up for easypay I somehow missed the fact it would take a month to start. I received a bill for double payment from Cox. Upon call the local number for payment I got the prob resolved. This month June I received a bill showing another double payment being deducted with a 1 month credit.  Upon calling the service number I was told the first payment was submitted by the bank which is not feasible as the bank responds to requests for payment. I then told the phone rep that I wanted to have the credit returned to my acct and was told I had to provide proof that it had been a debit to my acct...They had the credit on their record?? Long story short...logic cannot prevail..I have disenrolled from easy pay...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2012 06:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cox-Communications/Virginia-Beach-Virginia-23462/Cox-Communications-Double-charges-after-signing-up-for-easypay-Virginia-Beach-Virginia-901231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cox Communications