- Report: #822512
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: COX
COX1014 Broadway San Diego, California United States of America
COX Dumb employees OR thief employer? San Diego, California
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
- The first issue is that they tried to charge me twice for a modem that I bought already.
- The second issue is that I put my payment as automatic detection and it went fine for the first 4 times. The sixth time I knew that I have to pay fees for late payment because one of the dumb employees entered my credit card information wrong and I spent 2 hours to fix it over the phone.
So the question is: Why each times one of the customers made a mistake he has to pay a fee, and from the other side if any company made a mistake OR try to thief, all they have to pay is: "We apologize"
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2012 07:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/COX/San-Diego-California-/COX-Dumb-employees-OR-thief-employer-San-Diego-California-822512. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.