Complaint Review: COX

• Reported By: Bashir — san diego California United States of America
COX
1014 Broadway San Diego, California United States of America

COX Dumb employees OR thief employer? San Diego, California

- The first issue is that they tried to charge me twice for a modem that I bought already.

- The second issue is that I put my payment as automatic detection and it went fine for the first 4 times. The sixth time I knew that I have to pay fees for late payment because one of the dumb employees entered my credit card information wrong and I spent 2 hours to fix it over the phone.

So the question is: Why each times one of the customers made a mistake he has to pay a fee, and from the other side if any company made a mistake OR try to thief, all they have to pay is: "We apologize"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2012 07:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/COX/San-Diego-California-/COX-Dumb-employees-OR-thief-employer-San-Diego-California-822512. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on COX