Complaint Review: cp nutritionals direct

• Updated: Thu, January 31, 2002

• Reported By:hanover PA
cp nutritionals direct
scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

cp nutritionals direct rip off

I read about CP Nutritionals prduct in a magazine artical. I wrote down the website for Longitudecapsules.com and read over the website. I had my doubts but, with a money back garentee I thought I had nothing to fear. After receiving the magical product and read the insturctions for "excersizes" that were to be prformed along with the use of the produuct I knew I had been duped. No where in either the magazine or website were these "exersizes" mentioned.

I then tried to reach customer support but, to no supprize all that was supported was the taking of other misguided individuals. I was to dial a completely different phone number to cancel my order. I unlike others was able to get through to a represenitive and cancel my order. but on month later I have received another package from the company. Please contact me with any questions at (717) 630 0042

Jesse Myers

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cp-nutritionals-direct/scottsdale-Arizona/cp-nutritionals-direct-rip-off-12942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cp nutritionals direct