Complaint Review: Cpi Corp llc

• Reported By: carin795 — Sidney Indiana United States of America
Cpi Corp llc
1706 Washington Ave St Louis Mo ST Louis, Missouri United States of America

Cpi Corp llc Fired after eight years of service ST Louis, Missouri

I have worked for CPI for almost eight years in the Plymouth Indiana Wal Mart location. Over that time as a manager of that location I was subject to multiple district managers as thery were redily excused or resigned from there positions.. ie.. 14 dms in a matter of the nearly eight years of service of CPI.. The " company" Seperated me from my employment after a two hour long interrogation that accused me from ordering pics to actual theft!!!!!! I have never in my life taken or stolen anyting from this company!!!!! I was put on a "confrence call" that was leading and misleading to the fact that made me appear a theif!!!I was denied unemployment due to this horrific intimidation and have suffered every single day due to this!! They have lied to my customers saying I was " on vacation" so they would not loose the clientel I have attained over all these years. This company is an abomination!! I Had moved over an hour away and still worked!! I drove through snow storms.. and for what??? To be treated like a subhuman? I am livid with the way I have been treated!!! I gave them all of me and in return I was treated as.. I don't even have a word for how I was treated.. A Slave maybe?? I even had to sleep in my studio one night because the weather was too bad to go home and I had to open the next mornng!!!! And I can not get unemployment???? Nearly * years??? This is a sad company to invest you life to.. They do not care about you at all... Oh.. and I am not afraid of retaliation.. What more can they do to me??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2012 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cpi-Corp-llc/ST-Louis-Missouri-/Cpi-Corp-llc-Fired-after-eight-years-of-service-ST-Louis-Missouri-893160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cpi Corp llc