Complaint Review: CPR Cell phone repair

• Reported By: STJ — ALTAMONTE SPRINGS Florida
CPR Cell phone repair
293 E Altamonte Drive Altamonte Springs, Florida USA

CPR Cell phone repair I just want my phone back.... Altamonte Springs Florida

*Author of original report: Update to my complaint

All I wanted was to fix the screen on my daughter's cell phone... When I went to the store the gentleman told me they had the parts needed to fix the screen and it will be ready in 1.5 hours. Total so far $75.00 + tax.  Upon looking at the phone he told me that the battery needed to be replaced so I said that's ok. Total now $85.00 + tax. Later that evening about 2 hours later I received a call stating that they did not have the battery to go with the phone but they would reach out to their sister store and have the phone ready for me by the next day.

Next Day: No phone call, so I called and spoke with another rep who said now they found something else that needed to be fixed and they needed to order parts .... this went on for the next 2 day and each time I had to call to see what was going on, no one had the decency to call and provide an update.

Fast forward: A job that was to take 1.5 hours has now taken approximately 2 weeks and still no info on this at all.  I really just want the phone back in whatever condition it is in an I'm just pissed at this point.  I'm definitely not paying anything extra because they decided to break other things while just fixing the screen. Worst experience! Still waiting for a call back from Corporate. I wish they would stop holding my phone hostage.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2013 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CPR-Cell-phone-repair/Altamonte-Springs-Florida-32714/CPR-Cell-phone-repair-I-just-want-my-phone-back-Altamonte-Springs-Florida-1088342. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CPR Cell phone repair

Update to my complaint

AUTHOR: STJ - ()

I received a call from corporate and was conferenced in with the local store.

They stated that they fixed the screen however they cannot get the touch feature to work on the phone and apologized for all of the inconvenience. The gave me back my phone no cost.  I'm just happy to have it back so I can do what I need to do with it now.  Grateful that someone finally acknowledged me and my issue.

Lesson learned...