Complaint Review: CPS Arizona , Phoenix

• Updated: Thu, June 27, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Avondale Arizona
CPS Arizona , Phoenix
2346 N Central Avenue Phoenix, Arizona USA

CPS Arizona , Phoenix ,Arizona Julie Favila CPS worker PhoenixLauren Windgate CPS worker Avondale CPS is making false reports, and harrassing me and threatening me and supporting criminals and came to the court to testify fo support criminals. Phoenix Arizona

I , Meena M domestic violence and child abuse and a divorce.

My Ex- husband Sebastian J Vempeny ( an Indian) currently illegal , immigration susoended his greencard and got married( marriage Fraud)  5 days afyer teh divorce and applied for greencard  in march 2013,abused my  2 year old daughter sexualy and CPS stopped the visitaion on July 19th, 2012. then Avondale police transferred the case to peoria did not do any investigation and as soon as talk to my ex- the detective Rocio Vizcara called me and told that I am going to close the case because I talk to Sebastian and he will not do anything like that. Pediatricin told the detective you need to order the test but she said no, I will not. CPS worker Kimberly Bradsher told me that  police messes up the case so I have to close the case. I went to the court and got a restraining order in september for me and kids. There was a hearing on January 14th 2013, the visitation for the kids started. Divorce was final on MArch 13th. Sebatsian keep abusing my daughter and finally day care called me and told that they found blood in her diaper and CPS called me and told that if I do not take her to the hospital they will take custody of the kids. My son's school reported about my son,is haning problem with visitation with his dad and is affecting him psychologically and emotionally. CPS worker came home and threatened me saying that you are the one sending the children for court ordered visitation, if you keep sending the children for visitation the we will take custody of the kids.

After a week CPS showed up during the exchange of kids  after tehy contacted  my ex and his attoreny and started yelling at me saying that you are the one making false report to CPS and we will revoke your teacher certification. The day care did not report anything and they interviews day care and they told taht I am the one making up.

I applied for CPS report and nvever received it.

My Ex- got the CPS report and brought it to the court.

CPS altered the whole report and changed all the reopoters name as my name. Day care told me that CPS never interviewed the day care or never contacted them. There is one page report about CPS intervied day care.

I need some one to bring the truth, I cannot fight by myself for the truth because it seems that the whole system is corrupted.

Please help me and my kids.

I need your help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2013 06:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CPS-Arizona-Phoenix/Phoenix-Arizona-85004/CPS-Arizona-Phoenix-Arizona-Julie-Favila-CPS-worker-PhoenixLauren-Windgate-CPS-worker-1062705. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CPS Arizona , Phoenix