Complaint Review: cps Denton tx

cps Denton tx
535 s.loop 288 ste 2001 denton, Texas USA

cps Denton tx they legally kidnapped our boys denton Texas

*Consumer Comment: Rally Against CPS

*Author of original report: robert

*Consumer Comment: A little confused..

I am 64 years old and I have no one to turn to for help, I'm not even sure there is such a person but I have to do something. If you can't help maybe you can tell me who can. I am retired now and can't afford a high priced attorney to fight the system. In any case I thank you for taking the time from your busy day to read this.

I am sure there are many C.P.S. agencies that are very good and have children’s best interest at heart, but the C.P.S. of Denton county Texas is not one of them. I supported raised and more importantly loved two little boys since the day they were born, and they loved me as well. I also supported their parents. I would take care of them from the time I got home from work until I left for work in the morning. when the mother turned 21 she started going out drinking a lot and when they didn't go out they would stay up all night until 5 - or 6 am. I would leave for work at 8am but was always afraid something would happen to the boys while I was gone. I am not blood related to the boys but I am the one they loved and wanted to be with. It was me they came to when they got hurt. It was me they crawled in bed with if they woke up in the middle of the night. One night the parents came in very late after been drinking and the police were called. I asked the police woman to contact CPS to get them involved so the parents could get help. CPS came out and they told me if I got someone to watch them during the day they could stay with me, which I did, that was “LIE” #1. They went and picked up the boys from the babysitter after saying they were not taking the boys, “LIE” #2. I had asked if there was any way I could get the boys I was told no because I was not blood kin. “LIE” #3. I could have gotten them because I had standing with them. I never even got a chance to hold them and tell them I loved them before they took them. I have not been allowed to see my babies since C.P.S legally kidnapped them  Aug. 13th 2010. I was told I couldn't see them because I was not blood related, when I told the worker I was going to write a letter to the newspaper and tv. station she told me someone had made an accusation and that their records showed they had discussed this with me, I told her nobody had ever talked to me about anything that was “LIE” # 4. The final blow was when the parents went to the hearing for final disposition and C.P.S. said They  were taking the boys, the parents said they wanted a jury trial, when they said this C.P.S. resorted to blackmail, they told them if they did that then they would never see the boys again but if they signed over their rights they could see them until they were adopted so in fear they wouldn't see the boys again they signed. Our boys were never physically, mentally. or sexually abused, the parents had issues of watching the boys while I was at work. I only asked for their involvement so they could get help being better parents not take our boys away, There was absolutely no legal reason for them to take the boys out of their home. They never talked to me again after they took the boys away except to say thank you for taking care of them.They have destroyed my life taken the only thing I have ever cared about away from me, But more importantly me from them. The boys are lost to me now and I may never see them again and that is slowly killing me. I am going to do whatever it takes whether it's the newspaper, or t.v., the internet, you-tube anything to see that they don't destroy another family. It hurts not knowing if they are ok, or if they need anything. I love and miss the boys more than any C.P.S. is capable of understanding, because they don't care, who they hurt. I hope that they at least make sure the boys go to someone that will love and take good care of them. Benji and Cameron Hubbard are the most wonderful little boys in the world. They were, are, and always will be my life. I am uncle Gene, the boys have lived with me since the day they were born. I have loved and taken care of them from the day god blessed us with these two little angels until the day C,P.S took them away from Ben and Melissa. anyone that knows us knows why. I have not been able to see the boys, hold them, or tell them how much I love and miss them in 1yr. 6mo. 27days 8hrs as of this posting, because I am not blood kin. It's not blood that makes a family, it's love and the boys and I loved each other more than anything in the world. Blood just means you are related. Their page on facebook  is the only way I have to talk to the boys in hopes that with the grace of god my babies see this someday and know that uncle Gene never stopped loving or caring for them, that it was not my choice that we couldn't be together every day like we use to. It takes everything I have to wake up each day knowing the boys are not in their beds or curled up next to me in mine which was usually the case, nor will they be there to greet me when I get home waiting for their french fries and wanting to play with me until I put them to bed at night. The emptiness and pain of having to go thru each day without them is almost unbearable. My only saving grace is the hope and faith I have that somehow, someway, someday the giver of life will see fit to allow me to be with my boys again, to make up for all the lost moments and memories we have missed. Benji, Cameron you have all my love all my life, you are the air that I breath, you are my sunshine. just remember, somewhere over the rainbow, that's the song I sang to you every night when I rocked you to sleep. I miss you.

The final straw was the boy's have family in Missouri that wanted to adopt them, the state of Missouri approved them, they are foster care parents, The C.P.S. turned them down because they said they didn't make enough money. If this the criteria they use to judge then they could take children away from 60% of parents because they don't make enough money to support their kids to C.P.S.'s standards. Who are they to say this. Benjamin David Hubbard jr. is 6yrs old and Cameron John Michael Hubbard is 5yrs old..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2013 02:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cps-Denton-tx/denton-Texas-76205/cps-Denton-tx-they-legally-kidnapped-our-boys-denton-Texas-1083700. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cps Denton tx

Rally Against CPS

AUTHOR: Marie - ()

League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC) will be having a rally to help families who suffer from the abusive activities of CPS. LULAC helps individuals and families who are experiencing civil rights violations within judicial, criminal and social administrators. We are asking for anyone who has experienced abusive acts by CPS to attend this rally and get informed about your civil rights.

Join us to stop the abuse of power by CPS.

Rally Details

Rally will be on Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Rally begins at 7:30 am to 10:00 am

At the Cadena-Reeves Courthouse

300 Dolorosa, San Antonio, Texas 78205

(back entrance at the corner of Nueva St. and So. Flores)

(((email redacted)))

robert

AUTHOR: unclegene1 - ()

I did not wait 5-6 yrs to contact cps. The problems of the parents not watching the boys did not start until she turned 21 and started drinking. the boys were 2 and 3 at the time. and yes it is a long story as to how I ended up taking care of the parents to. what I posted here was a letter I sent to the governors office to get help thats why the boys names are there, if I should have taken them out for some reason i'm sorry I did not know. They sent it on to the consumer affairs office of cps. I have copies of their letter to me after their so called investigation telling me it was not true that cps didn't let people see the kids because they were not blood kin and that I was wrong in stating there had been accusations made about me and was in the files that they had talk to me. when I wrote them back asking why their agent told me these thing the secretary wrote me back if I didn't agree with their findings I could go to an abundman and have them look into it. I never could get in touch with one. They turned down 1 relative that had been approved by cps in missouri and were foster care parents there because they said they had no bond with the boys when a 2nd relative applied they said she didn't make enough money. she had then gotten a higher paying job and asked again they told her once they were turned down she could not reapply. I am not a saint by no means however I love and miss those boys more than anything in this world. The cps agent told me I could write the boys in care of her at cps. I have written the boys every month for about a year and a half. I have sent them cards every holiday and every birthday, then today I got my last letter sent back to me with no explaination as to why. I am now more afraid than ever that I may never see my boys again. I know when they reach a certain age I can find them but I am an old man and I may not live that long. So I am posting this so I can maybe get some kind of help. I have been trying for this since the day they took the boys away. my name is Gene  this happened in Lewisville TX.. I will be more than happy to go into full details with anyone who can help me.

A little confused..

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

Just a bit confused on just how YOU fit into all of this.

You are not blood related to the boys..so this means that you are not blood related to the mother or the father either.  Yet from the day they were born they have lived with you?

Either you are truly a saint, or there is a lot more to this story than you are saying.  Because there were apparently issues with the parents from day 1(or you wouldn't be supporting them).  Why did it take you 5-6 years to finally try to get a hold of CPS?  With all honesty..that could be part of your issue as to why you didn't report it for such a long time.

As for the other relatives.  Without knowing what they make and how many kids they are supporting it really is hard to say if they are earning enough or not.

Also, one other thing I noticed.  You had no problem positng the full name of MINOR children on a public web site.  You also had no problem posting the name of the parents, yes even though you posted only their first name based on the last name of the kids it can be inferred.  Yet you didn't post your full name...just something to think about.

tube