Complaint Review: cps of washington state

• Submitted: Wed, May 04, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, May 05, 2011

• Reported By: grandma — spokane Washington United States of America
cps of washington state
1313 N atlantic Spokane, Washington United States of America

cps of washington state violated 3 or 4 of my civil rights Spokane, Washington

my daughter was taken from me and no one notified me until 2 days later was suppose to have a hearing within 72 hours was not notified of hearing until it was in progress before 72 hours was up my ex went to court and got temp custody of child she stated that there was no residental schedule in report cps knew of my residental schedule giving me custody and still allowed her to file for temporary custody.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2011 11:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cps-of-washington-state/Spokane-Washington-99217/cps-of-washington-state-violated-3-or-4-of-my-civil-rights-Spokane-Washington-725870. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cps of washington state