Dolores

• Updated: Sat, September 28, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Phoenix Arizona
CPS-South Mountain- South Phoenix,AZ
4635 S Central Ave Phoenix, Arizona USA

CPS-South Mountain- South Phoenix,AZ Christy ElzieTameka MyersJenie Bilskie Harassment,Lieing, Fraud Phoenix Arizona

To any or all people who are dealing with CPS in Phoenix Arizona,

I am from a different state and have had my child ripped from my arms since the day she was born because of CPS harassing me since they knew I was pregnant. For further proof I have read that they are targeting first time mothers for there harassment to get them into the "system".  Well they did there job of driving me absolutely crazy with harassment at my first visits with my newborn daughter last year and it continues. It all started with the staff at the CPS office calling me names such as whore mainly to get under my skin with my daughter when I would be holding her. I had asked them what and who they were talking about when it would only start when I got there because of something it said in my report from my mother who is also a walking talking psycho path since the age of 13.  She started this and they insisted on calling me slanderous names which by the way I know a little bit about harassment and slander laws now because of nasty people who call themselves saints. It got to the point where I could not even focus on the visit with my precious baby and would have to give the baby to the case aid and go out and give them a look to stop not wanting to cause a scene or worse have them write more lies about my mental health and try and sever my rights. But I do swear that what I am writing is the TRUTH. They are liars,cheats, and a take advantage of single mothers to the fullest. I'm addressing anyone who works for that CPS office as I can only imagine what other ones do. I thought about filing a civil lawasuit against them but who would believe me? Do you?? They have made promises they never had intentions of keeping, hurt my feelings, and worse destroyed any relationship I've been in since.  The father wanted nothing to do with my baby and know they are even giving him more of a chance to get her if he passes all safety threats now when I have gone above and beyond to be there for my baby every week and not give anyone of them a hard time. Well enough is enough. If anyone thinks this is harassment calling me a slut and a whore at my visits please speak up and let me know this is not all a figment of my imagination and that I am smart and not just those names they so cruelly uttered to me and about me to other office personnel. I had only heard about CPS and now I know they are a evil organization. I cant even go into full detail all the chaos they have done in my life since last year with no help from them at all. They haven't requested me to do anything except UA's which I passed. I have gotten help on my own to prove that I am worthy of having my daughter back and we are still in the REVIEW stages of this.  They bold face lie to you over the phone about things that are in the reports like they have tried to help you out and its all negative what they write. The foster care placement never says anything about all the clothes I have provided and love and support to my baby just crap. Pure crap.  I feel I should get my daughter befoe the father because he has not even passed a background check yet and they are saying now that they request she goes to him once it does come back if he doesnt have a bad background. Well let me tell you, I know alot about him and to say the least he is involved with bad guys and doesnt have an ounce of motivation when it comes to taking care of your babies mother. He had his chance to make this right when I told him about the baby from day one and all he could say was he didnt think now was a good time for her. Well I trudged on and kept her anyways knowing something bad would happen if he didnt step up and now they have the nerve to think he is a more suitable placement for a baby that I have spent numerous hours with and am completely appropriate at all visits and make her lunches and bring a big bag of toys that happens to be pretty heavy to carry for her every week. But NO that is not good enough they keep tearing me to shreds in court in the hopes that I'll have a nervous breakdown and let that asshole think he gets her from the get go without even doing a psych evaluation or anything they did to me here. He lives in California and I am about to file a lawsuit against them for negligence in this case. They need to quit mother-bashing and be honest and look at all the progress I've made and also take into account that she has a nice home here to come too already but I have the feeling they are dragging this on until the California report okays her Father. Does this sound legal to anybody? They are using my child hood as a safety threat from people that I do not even talk to anymore and havent for almost a decade. It sounds fraudulent to me so it probably is so I should go downtown and find a good pro bono lawyer to help me out and put an end to THERE mental abuse and harassment once and for all. Does anyone agree?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2013 11:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CPS-South-Mountain-South-PhoenixAZ/Phoenix-Arizona-85003/CPS-South-Mountain-South-PhoenixAZ-Christy-ElzieTameka-MyersJenie-Bilskie-HarassmentLi-1088083. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CPS-South Mountain- South Phoenix,AZ