Complaint Review: CPS

• Updated: Sat, July 12, 2008

• Reported By:queen creek Arizona
Glendale, Arizona U.S.A.

C P S, CPS lied and didn't do their job Glendale Arizona

CPS is a terrible organitzation. They came to my house to interview me and I told them that my daughter was ADHD that state diognoised her. well I went in the bedroom and my daughter bit me. before the cps worker left she stated that she wasn't sure if I would hurt my children. My 3 yr b old told me that she wanted to die and I asked her case manager for a list of domestic violent shelters well her supervisor called CPS without ever meeting me. My husband is mentally,verbally, and emotionally abusive.

CPS set up for the family to do family preservation which we agreed to do. Well when family preservation came he made me look crazy.I had to leave the house and I had to leave my children there because he was named safety monitor. My husband left for Michigan and CPS closed me out and he almost didn't bring my children back. I was at a domestic violent shelter and I left due to my children. I tried committing suicide before I left the house due to the domestic violence and CPS just pushed me over the edge.

My husband kept telling CPS i wasn't med compliant CPS never talked to my doctors, CPS even went as far as to call social security and told social security that I need a payee without talking to my doctors.So my doctor wrote a letter stating that I was med compliant. My husband shook my 3yr old and told her to put her pajams on and yelled in her face. I told her case manager this why she didn't report this is beyond me.

He threatens the children yells at the 9 month old doesn't let the 3 yr old be a 3 yr old. My daughter need councling due to the verbal emotional and mental abuse. I have documentaton of where my husband even said that he would take my children and I would and I would never see them again. He punishes me with the children.

He calls me names to the children he will say mommies' an ahole and my daughter tells me that. My children are in danger from my husband and I need help to get my children away from him before my daughter's have no self-esteem. Please lets get a class action lawsuit started and put CPS in it's place. They are hurting children more than they are helping.I give my children stability where my husband doesn't.

queen creek, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2008 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CPS/Glendale-Arizona-856504/C-P-S-CPS-lied-and-didnt-do-their-job-Glendale-Arizona-350509. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CPS