Complaint Review: cps

• Reported By: alfred — phx Arizona United States of America
cps
4635 s central ave phx, Arizona United States of America

cps the LEGAL THIEFT OF MY CHILD phx, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: I doubt ....

*Consumer Comment: Another DRAMA QUEEN heard from...

*Consumer Comment: It is ritten?

My wife and i were falsely acused od neglect and drug chages. We were both arrested and my child taken into phys. custody. Upon being released and ALL charges droped , we were told that we would not be giving  our child back.

That we must complete a series of tasks before even being consider for his return. Now the courts are involved and they continue to play out this lie as if we are guilty of the charges . And the courts turn a blind eye to anyone who isn't CPS.

Asif everyone who is accused of smething is guilty. Who in this country signed the bill giving these A**holes the rights to interfeer in peoples lives . And why does nobody step up and regulate them.I was told by a phx. police officer "they are above the law".....
If this is true then i say let us "the people of the united states" rise up with honnor and follow our constatutional rights and defend our familys with everything we have. [continued below]....
..... And if this goes to a war then let us fight it on our home land.

It was ritten that we have the right/ duty to rise up and take maters into our own hands,even against the gov. if they are committing illegal acts against us "we the people".

If kidnapping and the selling of our children isnt illegal.... then what is ?

PLEASE people stand up for your brothers and sisters and fight with me?

This fight I will take to thier front door and will leave noone unaccountable.THIS I PROMISE!!!!!!

ALFRED
PHOENIX,AZ.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2012 04:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cps/phx-Arizona-85040/cps-the-LEGAL-THIEFT-OF-MY-CHILD-phx-Arizona-985795. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cps

I doubt ....

AUTHOR: TK13 - (USA)

that they took your child for no reason at all. They need proof to be able to get courts involved but they can't just accuse you of something without proof and take your child.

People may make assumptions about your parenting skills based on age, appearance or whatever reason. But assumptions don't equal proof so just accept that something you were doing was bad and change it, prove to the court your a good parent.

Otherwise, with the way you are talking about handling it, you might never get your child back. Just suck it up and do everything they tell you to do and I think you'll have a good chance at getting the child back.

Another DRAMA QUEEN heard from...

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

"if they are committing illegal acts against us "we the people". If kidnapping and the selling of our children isnt illegal.... then what is ?"

Kidnapping and selling of children is a federal crime...have you advised the FBI of this criminal activity?

Are these the "illegal acts" you refer to?

I've always been a little bit of a skeptic and I suspect there's more to this story that you are leaving out.

The rest of your "rise up and fight" nonsense is just pure blarney.

It is ritten?

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

Law enforcement does not just randomly arrest upstanding citizens who are minding their own business.  There was obviously something that caused them to not only focus interest on you but feel that they had a case.   So just how did you get into that situation?

What are these "tasks" that CPS is wanting you to perform?    Is any of those "tasks" include education classes, I suggest you take them up on it.