Complaint Review: cps

• Updated: Thu, February 09, 2012

• Reported By: shawnta — baltimore Maryland United States of America
cps
richmond, Virginia United States of America

cps comsumer profoli service repo my truck and took my personal items richmond, Virginia

*Consumer Comment: Not so fast.

*Consumer Comment: Amazing

Im complaining about cps because the last time i spoke to someone I was told I owe 2000 on my truck and it will be paid in full and feb7 2012 my truck was repo I been calling to get my personal items out the vechicle because i have some very expensive items in my truck and no one has called me back yet whille dealing with cps they was the most rudest people i ever meet they will lie and say they was the boss and curse you out and make fun of you and the repo department doesnt call you from a number that you can call back they call you from a block number they have harrased me my friends and family whatevre number you call them on that the number they keep calling you from even if you ask them not to im very happy I dont have to deal with them any more I just wish they will allow me to get my personal item out

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2012 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cps/richmond-Virginia-/cps-comsumer-profoli-service-repo-my-truck-and-took-my-personal-items-richmond-Virginia-836064. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cps

Not so fast.

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

" im very happy I dont have to deal with them any more  "

Are you sure about that?    If your loan balance was greater than the amount the truck brings at auction, you will very likely be dealing with them again.

Amazing

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

Contact the nearest third grader and tell them your story. They will then write it out using proper sentence structure, grammar and spelling.