reflects

Complaint Review: cr england trucking school

• Submitted: Mon, December 03, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 03, 2012

• Reported By: rokefork — san antonio Texas United States of America
cr england trucking school
cedar hills dallas dallas, californcia, utha, Texas United States of America

cr england trucking school what ever you do no matter what stay away from this company, they are full of bullshit, on octuber 15 my wife and i make the decision to work toguether on a trucking busisnes i we look at the diferent dallas, californcia, utha, Texas

*Consumer Comment: southern dirt needs to crawl back under the rock he has been hiding

*Consumer Comment: Try the third grade again, might open up more options for you

i was working by october in a dealership as a sales person, and desided with my wife that we could work on the trucking bussinnes and also work as a team, went we start looking diferents home page schools trucking including cr england after read every datail of what theyrs process are we did our plans we pay all my bills on 2 month in ahead to do this process with out any pressure. on october 15 i have all my bills pay and 500 for my spends. went we arrived they make us drog text and copple of more tex on sunday 15 oct. monday they charge me 140 dollars for adm fee for my wife and i and some other amount for the medical exam then on the 3 day told my wife she was not elegible for that job because she had high blood sugar, why they dont say this before on the internet home page because they want people money and also the state give them money for every student, them my wife left to puerto rico until my training time finish, on the home page they said is only 12k miles face 1 and face 2 depends in you (skills) today after make me go 17k on face one driving in all type of wether and all type of road conditions a cr england trainer on a road text that they have told me that i fail and need to go another 10 days now those 12k miles in face one becames 20k miles you know why becase they ripoff student payjng 61.43 a day and make us drive for 11 hr that is 5.58 per hr and be on duty for 14 hr that is 4.38 per hr do you thing that is legal i dont belive it but nothing finish so easy what happen is after they do everything in other that you quik to charge you 3k. been in a truck with out take showers aeting all kind of fast food because your trainer get .90c a mile for your work and they dont care abaut nothing just drive, and i aks some one those trainer are avaluted by any kind of agency in order to deals with other people because they tread you like shit well i could be a hole day talking about this negative and destrotive esperiance with cr england just stay away from them and went they come throw me to charge me any dime we will see who owns to who.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2012 07:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cr-england-trucking-school/dallas-californcia-utha-Texas-/cr-england-trucking-school-what-ever-you-do-no-matter-what-stay-away-from-this-company-t-977145. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cr england trucking school

southern dirt needs to crawl back under the rock he has been hiding

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

stacie won't go out with you??? is that why you are so mean

Try the third grade again, might open up more options for you

AUTHOR: Southern Chemical and Equipment LLC - (USA)

That was a painful report.

I guess English is not your primary language, or third grade was your highest level of education.

Wow.

You never specified if you were hired as an employee to drive a company truck, or if you leased a truck and signed an independent contractor agreement.

Also, if you would have done just a little research on what it takes to get a CDL, you would have seen that you must get a "med card" signed of by a doctor to qualify you to be a commercial driver.

Did you not know your wife had high blood sugar?

Although I do agree that CR England is one of the worst options for a truck driver, people need to do their own homework before making such a decision.

Maybe your low literacy level was an issue.

Get some adult education in order to better your situation.

I would never hire someone that communicates at your level.