Complaint Review: CR ENGLAND

• Updated: Wed, May 08, 2013

• Reported By: Dave — Methuen Massachusetts
CR ENGLAND
1230 So Highway 67 cedar hill, Texas USA

CR ENGLAND BIGGEST RIP OFF AND THEY LIE ON YOUR ZAC REPORT SO NO OTHER COMPANY WILL HIRE YOU cedar hill Texas

I worked for CR England but I was still a trainee and the trainer left me in a hotel for three days and took the truck home with him.  While there I had a family emergency so I contacted them to let them know I have a family emergency and I need to get home. Long story short they filed a negative ZAC report against me stating that you left the load. I didnt know in the trucking industry that being left at a hotel while the trainer takes the EMPTY truck home was considered "leaving a load".

I also didnt realize that I was also rehireable as stated in my ZAC report by CR ENgland - so can someone explain to me how the hell is that possible to "leave a load and be rehireable".  So, at the end of the day it all comes down to they are frauds and fakes and do what they can to screw people anyway they can at any means necessary. Well we will see what the lawyer has to say about all of this!!!!!  STAY AWAY FROM THESE SCAM ARTISTS!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2013 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CR-ENGLAND/cedar-hill-Texas-75104/CR-ENGLAND-BIGGEST-RIP-OFF-AND-THEY-LIE-ON-YOUR-ZAC-REPORT-SO-NO-OTHER-COMPANY-WILL-HIRE-1049354. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CR ENGLAND