Complaint Review: CR England

• Updated: Fri, November 02, 2012

• Reported By: Mongo — Montrose Colorado United States of America
CR England
4701 West 2100 South Salt Lake City, Utah United States of America

CR England England Corporate Slavery, Trucking Capitolist, CMV Rip off Salt Lake City, Utah

C.R. England......I am sure that it was an honorable name in its day.  But corporate greed and profits with political emphasis and posturing plague this company.  Fact is they are working on the law of massive numbers of supply.  Supply of those that are on welfare, homeless, and down and out in this retchid economy.  In addition England loves it because they get MASSIVE tax credits for thier "welfare to work" smoke and mirrors.  I am one of these.

25 years as a firefighter/paramedic (retired) and after 4 years of unemploment, I chose to become a driver.  England made it easy to go to school and get a truck.  As they also made it lease (BHAHAHAHA) a truck and get on the road. Fact is, I tuned out all the negative and wanted to be my own judge.  My issues started with the lease.

$478/wk and $0.14 a mile.  Which after some federal disclosure of rebates brought my lease to $187/wk.  I also became a Phase 2 trainer and I was off and running in the conmtainer division (which only gave me solo miles).  First week out, Horizon leased me a truck with glazed brakes.  To the shop, $3400 and 10 days, I was in the hole for thousands.  Filed a small claim and did not win.....go figure.

After the repairs were made, I began to run again with no real paychecks and $100/wk cash advances, I left containers to over the road. Miles ran up, and money was flowing.  $2k a week with intermintent $750 was working nicely.  That was until they wanted me to become a Phase 1 trainer.  I did complete the training and after almost betting killed by students a couple of times, I went solo.  My Driver Manager was like "no problem" then the miles started to drop.  3000, 2500, 2000.....the more they dropped, the slower I went down the highway.  3 checks in a row at under $100, I was forced to take a student.  Mileage miraciously came back to 4500, far less than what is considered a true "team" load.

So here I sit on a load that is over weight and unable to deliver in California loosing my ass again.  I could just pack it in, but the abandonment thing is hovering.  BTW, all of the big companies are related by blood in some sort of way.  They cannot be in the same room together.  STEER CLEAR!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2012 07:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CR-England/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-/CR-England-England-Corporate-Slavery-Trucking-Capitolist-CMV-Rip-off-Salt-Lake-City-Uta-963608. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CR England