• Report: #341980

• Submitted: Thu, June 19, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, June 19, 2008

• Reported By:buena park California
CR ENGLAND
4701 West 2100 South Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

CR ENGLAND Bring $ for food and a plane ticket home if you give them a try---believe me... Salt Lake City Utah

Trainers showed me how to "cheat" on DOT rules and regualtions. I called my training coordinator and pleaded with them that my trainer was unsafe and I was not happy with they're driving performance--especially when I woke up hearing a woman screaming b/c my trainer, "almost killed her and my baby". He was going to park in a rest area and didn't notice them while backing up. This comapny skims off your pay check and "offers" many services to take care of your finacial/personal needs...over priced and they hide all the Perks that truckers get when they lease or own. You can earn alot every week but guess what. You pay more back to CR England AND you never get to own a truck...if all you can do is flip burgers or work at Walmart then this may be wonderful position to travel, get paid, and if you never take time off you don't need to pay for housing b/c you live in the truck...

Cafe lucre.com
buena park, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2008 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CR-ENGLAND/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84120/CR-ENGLAND-Bring-for-food-and-a-plane-ticket-home-if-you-give-them-a-try-believe-me-341980. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CR ENGLAND