Complaint Review: CR ENGLAND

• Reported By: joscor — California
CR ENGLAND
W 2100 SOUTH SALT LAKE CITY, Utah USA

CR ENGLAND KEPT MONEY SALT LAKE CITY Utah

On Januaty 23rd my lease with CR Englnd ended. I tried to buy the truck as I did with my first lease but Horizon leasing declined to sell me the truck at the residual value wich was a little over $41000.. they wanted $77000.00. I decided it was not worth it and I quit the  company and went to buy a truck somewhere else and did find a new employer. Since I left England put a 45 day hold to my last two pay checks and my reserve account, totalling over $11000.00. today march 3rd I received the umpleasant surprise that england used all the moniesto bring the truck up today and I have a negative balance of $235.00. What a fraud I cant call it anything else. Well I am contacting the California Labor commission and I am retaining an attorney to sue them. It seems that will all the law suits they got and lost they will learn something, but they dont. I will not let it go until I see england paying not only to me , but all those drivers that got and are ripped by CR England.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2014 07:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CR-ENGLAND/SALT-LAKE-CITY-Utah-84120/CR-ENGLAND-KEPT-MONEY-SALT-LAKE-CITY-Utah-1128050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CR ENGLAND