bearing

• Updated: Wed, December 12, 2012

• Reported By: Starved Driver — Del City Oklahoma United States of America
CR England
Salt Lake City Utah Salt Lake, Utah United States of America

CR England Starved Driver havent had a check for two months from these frauds Salt Lake, Utah

*General Comment: Handyman

*General Comment: C. R. England starves drivers

*General Comment: By now there are more than enough reports.

To all truckers..stay away from this company. My fiance hasnt seen a check in 2 months. Hes being ripped off, lied to and they dont care about their drivers. Hes a trainer and is suppose to have a 2nd seater to train, and instead gets a run around. When he does get a student he has to pay the student for being in the truck. Then he has to pay for fuel and maintance. A good example is he was in Washington DC he and his student had to wait 22 hours before getting unloaded, next thing he knew he was stuck up there for almost a week and no money. His student quit, he didnt want to be a part of a company that treats drivers like crap. Another a good example is here recently his students dad was deathly ill and needed to get home. They said they will get him home. Another lie, my fiancee had to go to Dodge City then to California. He wasnt allowed to go to Texas to get him home. Hes had to do most of the driving since his 2nd seater is distraught. This company daily lies to him, gives him empty promises. We have lost our home, our vehicles and his patients. Hes so angry at this company for not paying him so his family wouldnt be homeless. Thank goodness I work, but the little money I make barelys supports him or us. He goes days on the road without eating or anything to drink, that is so unhuman what they are doing. Hes tired of driving for free and is gonna find work elsewere. Until then we gotta find a way for him to survive and for us to have a Christmas..So Merry Christmas Engalnd hope you enjoy the money that your robbing from your drivers. By the way Im a waitress at Dennys and I make more then him hmmm something wrong with this picture since I get paid 2.13 an hour....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2012 02:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CR-England/Salt-Lake-Utah-/CR-England-Starved-Driver-havent-had-a-check-for-two-months-from-these-frauds-Salt-Lake-981115. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CR England

#1 General Comment

Handyman

AUTHOR: MartyMarsh - ()

All your doing is making the rich get richer, go find a company truck to get in to.

#2 General Comment

C. R. England starves drivers

AUTHOR: Handyman276 - ()

Sorry I am a current driver for c. R. England and I haven't received a paycheck in almost two months. I have had to fight to keep myself from starving while out on the road. Payroll claimed that since I am under a 1099 tax form they are allowed to take all my earnings for my truck payment leaving zero income a week .

#3 General Comment

By now there are more than enough reports.

AUTHOR: MartyMarsh - (USA)

I feel bad for you folks but this company has been reported many times and not just on this site. England has been in business many years so this isn't their first rodeo. I would suggest that you just take your losses and move on, because England is on the board at ATA and obviously has a lot of political clout. Your problem is the reason they train drivers to begin with, because they can't get experience drivers.

I wish you goog luck and God Bless.