Complaint Review: craig bechtold

• Reported By: lela — Arizona
craig bechtold
Cartersville marietta, Georgia USA

craig bechtold CROOK Fraud liar thief marietta Georgia

My parents were ripped off by this guy. They put in windows and all the seals popped we askef him to come back out but never did. The water is now in the glass and rotting the wood around the window from the condensation. We should have gone with another company  I knew there was something shifty about this guy so I called another company Taylor construction they told me craig bevhtold is a crook that robbed his own brother blind and put him out of business also he told me not to expect him to stand by his work it will never happen! Now I have to do repairs myself!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2013 07:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/craig-bechtold/marietta-Georgia/craig-bechtold-CROOK-Fraud-liar-thief-marietta-Georgia-1067028. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on craig bechtold