Complaint Review: craig scott capital

• Reported By: Sakina Benkhoukha — Island park United States of America
craig scott capital
Hempstead, New York United States of America

craig scott capital Craig Taddonio FRAUD SCAM PONZI Hempstead New York

He is the one who is behind the smoke and mirrors at that firm.

He will talk to you all night, call you everyday, and think its ok to lose people 100k+ and charge for doing so...  we spoke everyday and i felt comfortable for years being down hundreds of thousands of dollars. The last time we spoke the call was the same thing like always him making me think that everything is ok. We then said goodbye and he thought he hung up the phone, but he left it off the hook. Little did he know i was listening on the other end for a good twenty minutes... for all this time i was being fooled.  I heard everything he says to these young brokers, they are all very young and immature, they all think its a big game.. I highly doubt a majority of them have either a high school or college education. I can't wait until the SEC takes away all of their licenses! I'll be transferring my account to my local guy and contacting my lawyer. I suggest anyone who currently has an account with this firm does the same.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2012 03:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/craig-scott-capital/Hempstead-New-York-11557/craig-scott-capital-Craig-Taddonio-FRAUD-SCAM-PONZI-Hempstead-New-York-889547. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on craig scott capital