Complaint Review: craigsflagger.me

• Updated: Wed, February 13, 2013

• Reported By: Jack — Portland Oregon United States of America
craigsflagger.me
146-771 Colombia St. New Westminster, British Columbia United States of America

craigsflagger.me adrien stone Prometheus Titan Zion guy is a thief software dont work, ask for help and he calls you s**t names an keeps ur money New Westminster, British Columbia

*Consumer Comment: I WAS RIPPED OFF AS WELL

*Author of original report: Bulls**t

*Consumer Comment: It works if you work it

This guy is a thief. I was duped into buying his program by him and when it didnt work I told him about it, his entire attitude was 'too bad'

I again asked for help and he started to insult me calling me filth filthy names so I asked for my money back, he told me to 'f**k off' so I filed a complaint with Paypal, they would not return my money because the item I purchased was 'intangible'.

As time has gone on I find out he has done this same thing to many many people and all the while trying to call himself the victim.

He is a thief and I am contemplating to contact the US Attorney generals office to file a complaint. To me this is wire fraud using Paypal as a third party.

He thinks because he is in Canada that he is immune. Anyone wanting to join me, let me know.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2013 11:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/craigsflaggerme/New-Westminster-British-Columbia-V3M-2B6/craigsflaggerme-adrien-stone-Prometheus-Titan-Zion-guy-is-a-thief-software-dont-work-as-1013573. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on craigsflagger.me

I WAS RIPPED OFF AS WELL

AUTHOR: 123456 - ()

I was ripped off as well, $60 out the window!  What a SCAM, the software does not work, and I was insulted as well.  I can't believe this guy can get away with stealing like this!  A TOTAL waste of time and money!  DO NOT PURCHASE THIS CRAP SOFTWARE, it doesnt work and PAYPAL would not return my money either!  SUCH GARBAGE!

Bulls**t

AUTHOR: JackSprat - ()

Im not the only one on here complaining about this thief! you are probably matt black filing your own bullshit report. Search youtube theres a LOT more info about this thief and the racket he is running...

It works if you work it

AUTHOR: Amy - ()

I have been using Titanium Zion for several months. I assure you the flagging software works exactly as stated in the advertising and support liturature. I use this software daily.

Twice since I have been using this software, changes in Craigslist have stopped the automatic flagger from functioning. Both times the support team was quick to issue updates that fixed the problem.

The software is sold with a recommended package of tutorials that provide more than ample instruction and information to allow anyone with a brain to use the flagger successfully.   Craigsflagger.me does not promise an instant miracle. They promise to sell you a tool AND teach you how to use it. And they deliver.

I will say that the support team does not seem to suffer fools well. Perhaps JackSprat is the kind of person who would buy a hammer and expect it to build a house FOR HIM.

If you are having issues with Craigslist you will find a wealth of free information on the Craigsflagger.me website as well as some very reasonably priced tools to help get you back on track.