Complaint Review: craigsflagger.net

• Updated: Mon, November 11, 2013

• Reported By: Eric — Huntsville Alabama
craigsflagger.net
internet, Select State/Province USA

craigsflagger.net craigsflagger.me, proxyrevolver.com Scam! Do NOT give these people money! internet

Purchased software that is suppose to automatically flag Craigslist ads aka "Craigsflagger" from these people 6 weeks ago. Software never worked as  described; I read and followed all tutorials as directed on their website with no results.

A month after purchasing the software and trying and trying to use it with no results I emailed the company (only way you can reach them since they say they provide no phone number to maintain secrecy from Craigslist). A week went by and I got no response. I sent a second email asking for help again and stating that if I didn't get a response I would have to file a refund request with PayPal to get my money back.

Instead of simply getting any sort of customer service regarding my issue I got a response that stated that since I "threated" them that they would just deactivate my software and that "they didn't need my money anyway".

The whole tune of the response makes me think that this is some college kid, living in his mothers basement, who has computer skills but doesn't know anything whatsoever about customer service or running a business. [continued below]....

..... Obviously they have no concept of word-of-mouth, both positive and negative...and that by treating people this way they will lose a lot more than just my money.

They now have some kind of virus imbedded in my computer also that makes it impossible for me to log onto their website or even do a google search for their websites! It automatically flips to a screen that just says "this software has been deactivated please visit craigsflagger support" (which you cannot do because it just flips to this screen when I try to log in on their website).

I will be filing for a refund thru PayPal and/or my credit card provider, and I will be copying this warning to any and all customer information sites online to warn others... DO NOT GIVE THESE PEOPLE MONEY, IT'S A SCAM!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2013 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/craigsflaggernet/internet-Select-StateProvince/craigsflaggernet-craigsflaggerme-proxyrevolvercom-Scam-Do-NOT-give-these-people-mone-1098457. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on craigsflagger.net