Complaint Review: craigslistsoftware

• Updated: Tue, August 12, 2014

• Reported By: Brian Seque — Scottsdale Arizona
craigslistsoftware
Internet USA

craigslistsoftware craigslistsoftware.me craigsflagger.net hutchisoneffect.ca craigsposter.me proxyrevolver.com This company has the worst support system I've ever seen. They updated their software, didn't bother telling me about it, then when I asked how to update it, I was warned that I was being an idiot and to read the response ,never answered the question. I responded basically "give me the url and this will be over" and bam -those moron's banned me. Internet

This company is the worst I've ever seen. They make spamming software and their support is horrible. Not only are they a total scam who thinks that everyone else is beneath them, they are or at least they are affiliated with a known scam artist:  hutchisoneffect.ca

craigsflagger.net hutchisoneffect.ca craigslistsoftware.me craigsposter.me proxyrevolver.com

I want the time I took to write this back <-That's how poor of an opinion I have of these illiterate incompetent morons -Brian

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2014 05:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/craigslistsoftware/internet/craigslistsoftware-craigslistsoftwareme-craigsflaggernet-hutchisoneffectca-craigsposte-1169398. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on craigslistsoftware