Bobbie

CraterLake Ford
2611 Biddle road Medford, Oregon USA

CraterLake Ford Pompous, ripoff artist, liars Medford Oregon

*Consumer Comment: Sassy,

I took my car here and we were told the work would be 95 dollars.  Well when we got the call that the car was done and ready to be picked up we were told it was 145 dollars.  This is the first time I've taken my car to a mechanic and not been called about a price change before hand to make sure it's still okay to do the work.  Anyways, upon my husband picking the car up they tried to tell him that there was work that needed to be done that was untrue.  Infact he'd watched our mechanic do the same work a couple weeks before while they chit chatted and my husband waited.

Now, the inside of the car, they apparently had to take a panel off from the inside of the car that covered wires, that they never put back on. The panel is still off and they refuse to fix it. They lost the pieces that connect the the panel so therefore I cannot put it back on myself.  They just flat out won't fix it. [continued below]....

.....  Also, they took everything out of my glove box and it was thrown all over my car from the front seat to the back seat this stuff included my insurance cards, receipts to all the work that's been done on the car and warranties.

They even took it upon themselves to step all over it all leaving foot prints on everything.  I contacted the service manager Jim Stadtfeld and all he said was that he was SORRY I FELT THEY WERE DISHONEST and that he was SORRY I FELT I HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE.  Uh, absolutely not,  we DID have a BAD experience and and they WERE DISHONEST!!!  This isn't just a FEELING of mine.   This guy refuses to apologize and fix the panel they lost the connectors to. He feels no one did anything wrong,  I'm amazed that they can get by with treating people like this.

I am taking it upon myself to get the word out, including witht he BBB, craigslist and THE RIP OFF REPORT. as well as any other review site I can find.  I might even put something in the local paper.  How far do I have to go to get this company to make things right?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2013 12:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CraterLake-Ford/Medford-Oregon-97504/CraterLake-Ford-Pompous-ripoff-artist-liars-Medford-Oregon-1079331. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CraterLake Ford

Sassy,

AUTHOR: Karl - ()

Feel free to 'Google' this- CAR SALES: TRICKS OF THE TRADE- DATELINE NBC CONSUMER ALERT, and watch that video on the web. You will be able to see what happened to Tori when she went into a Ford dealership to buy a Mustang.

Good luck to you, and make sure to spread your Ripoff Report all over the web at sites like Twitter and Facebook!