Complaint Review: Crazy 88 Auto Finance

• Submitted: Sun, February 17, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, February 17, 2008

• Reported By:Mount Vernon Washington
Crazy 88 Auto Finance
http://crazy88auto.com/index.html BURLINGTON, Washington U.S.A.

Crazy 88 Auto Finance 0$ Down $88 A Month, I must have been crazy to believe it! BURLINGTON Washington

This company advertised on t.v. They promised that anyone regardless of past credit can get a new car for only $0 down and $88 per month. Sounds to good to be true? It is. I have had some past credit challenges, but I currently have a car with great payment history through an in house finance. These type of finance deals don't report to the credit bureau unless you fail to pay. So I figured this would be a good way to start building positive credit after I saw the ad.

I was contacted by a local car dealership KarMart USA. This is a very reputable dealership in our area. They were very nice, they did treat me well, but there was no way I was getting a car for nothing down and eighty-eight dollars a month. I have a friend that also had some credit problems and got the same result I did. My friend filled out the same online application and went through the same steps I did, just to see. He actually has better credit than I do.

The bottom line is unless you have a co-signer, don't waste your time.

J
Mount Vernon, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2008 03:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Crazy-88-Auto-Finance/BURLINGTON-Washington-98233/Crazy-88-Auto-Finance-0-Down-88-A-Month-I-must-have-been-crazy-to-believe-it-BURLINGTO-309572. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Crazy 88 Auto Finance