Complaint Review: createaonesie.com

• Submitted: Tue, January 18, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, January 18, 2011

• Reported By: Julie Panasik — Illinois United States of America
createaonesie.com

createaonesie.com I paid money per Pay Pal for a onesie for a 6 month old baby with lettering, it was a special gift and I did not get the product. I called and talked to them and sent emails. They said they shipped it , Internet

This wasnt an expensive order that I placed with Createaonsie.com. Just one little onesie I was counting on. You would think this company would have at least sent me a check for this order, instead of lying to me that they shipped it. And just say if they did ship it and I still didnt get it they still should of refunded my money, for their shipping errors. They could of checked the mail service to see if it got delivered to the address they sent it to, but they don't care they have my money and had no intention of making their customers happy. I think they are a fake and just collect money, they probably play on people using babies as a way to make money. I guess I should consider myself lucky that I didn't place a large order.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2011 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/createaonesiecom/internet/createaonesiecom-I-paid-money-per-Pay-Pal-for-a-onesie-for-a-6-month-old-baby-with-lette-684063. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on createaonesie.com