Complaint Review: Creationsrewards.net

• Submitted: Tue, May 10, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, May 10, 2005

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
Creationsrewards.net
116 S. 19th Ave. Manville, New Jersey U.S.A.

Www.creationrewards.net ripoff don't give credit for completing their offers Manville New Jersey

Creationrewards.net seemed like a great company. Get points for simple activities like visitng websites, clicking on links from emails, and answering trivia questions. I was being rewarded and had cashed in my points for paypal a couple of times.

Then I got an email offer from them to order an item from an online retailer (I'm not including the website/retailers name because they are not at fault and don't need to be named).

So I click on the email and since the offer is to purchase something that I needed anyway I decided to make a purchase. Before I checked out I searched the web for any coupon code that might be available to make my order cheaper, I found one and used it.

I finished my order recieved my product, but never recieved the points from creationsrewards. So after several emails back and forth they finally told me that since I used a coupon that they could not give me credit.

The offer that I recieved said to make any purchase nowhere in the email or anywhere on their website does it say anything about not recieving credit if you use a coupon code on your purchase.

Creationsrewards appears to make things up as they go along and I just hope that noone else will fall for this scam of a program and register with them or use them to earn points for purchases. There are many other points programs out there that are much more honest.

Michelle
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2005 11:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Creationsrewardsnet/Manville-New-Jersey-08835/Wwwcreationrewardsnet-ripoff-dont-give-credit-for-completing-their-offers-Manville-New-142295. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Creationsrewards.net