Complaint Review: Creative Media Plus

• Updated: Fri, October 25, 2013

• Reported By: BizConnect LLC — Plainview New York
Creative Media Plus
1065 Old Country Road Westbury, New York USA

Creative Media Plus John Cullen & John McCaffrey Total Thieves, They will STEAL your money and run. Westbury New York

I entered into an agreement with Creative Media Plus (John Cullen and John McCaffrey) in August of 2013.  John Cullen even came to my office to pick up a check from me in person.  Needless to say they took $2,250 from me for a mortgage lead campaign, delivered 4 or 5 bogus leads and then disappeared.  I have tried calling, emailing and going to their office (which does not exist) but to no avail.  I tried calling from an out of town phone number and he (John Cullen) of course answered, once I identified myself, he hung up.

These guys are thieves. Do NOT use them  - they will take your money and disappear.  They have been promising a refund for over a month already so I am going to serve them with small claims court papers.  I am attaching a copy of the BS invoice that they sent me.

Total jerks as well... bottom feeders.  Avoid them at all costs..... (unless you want to lose your money)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2013 03:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Creative-Media-Plus/Westbury-New-York-11590/Creative-Media-Plus-John-Cullen-John-McCaffrey-Total-Thieves-They-will-STEAL-your-mone-1091317. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Creative Media Plus