• Report: #205337

• Updated: Wed, August 09, 2006

• Reported By:VALLEJO California
CREATIVE WORLD ART AND CRAFT - JACKSON CLARKE - JOHN OLUDARA
DROOGBAK 4A-1013 GE,LONDON,UK/20 COPPERS ROAD,IKOYI LAGOS, Nigeria Nigeria

CREATIVE WORLD ART AND CRAFT - JACKSON CLARKE - JOHN OLUDARA ripoff FRAUD WITH M.O FROM WAL-MART FINACIAL SERVICE Lagos Nigeria

On 7/12/2006,I recieved a e-mail for a job offer as a book-keeper,from Hotresumes.com from a Mr.Jackson Clarkes of World Art and Crafts.i excepted the job offer since i care for my 96 year ol grandmother and that woul allow me to stay home and care for her.the job entailed reecieveing cashiers checks /money orders and cashing tyhem an wiring the funds to the above address.in doing so I would deposit the funds and then wire the funds to the address given,keeping 10% of the proceeds.The moneyorders were not paid so therfor my account was overdrawn by $4170.00,which I have cleared up.I am now in the process of filing fraud charges.i have e-mailed you all informtion I have on this "Rip off".

I hope this will help others.I have cancelled my resume with HotResumes.Com.They have no information on this individual and no listed account information.

Robbie
VALLEJO, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2006 05:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CREATIVE-WORLD-ART-AND-CRAFT-JACKSON-CLARKE-JOHN-OLUDARA/LAGOS-Nigeria-23401/CREATIVE-WORLD-ART-AND-CRAFT-JACKSON-CLARKE-JOHN-OLUDARA-ripoff-FRAUD-WITH-MO-FROM-W-205337. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CREATIVE WORLD ART AND CRAFT - JACKSON CLARKE - JOHN OLUDARA