satisfaction

• Submitted: Fri, March 11, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, March 11, 2005

• Reported By:southport North Carolina
Credicorp
9158 King James Drive P.o. Box 569001 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Credicorp ripoff Dallas Texas

I was sent a letter to sent $37.00 for a platinum credit card. I never recieved creit card in the amount of 10,000 at a 12% interest rate. I have made several attempts to comunnicate with this company, but get no results. My approval number was 02399205190 and cannot get a valid represenative to support my needs. I have a not that a fully refundable refund with my first purchase is allowed. However I cannot use this because I do not have a Platinum card or a number to use online. Its a scam and I will go to bank to resolve this matter.

Henry
southport, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2005 07:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credicorp/Dallas-Texas-74356-9001/Credicorp-ripoff-Dallas-Texas-134576. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credicorp