Complaint Review: Credicorp

• Submitted: Mon, March 07, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, March 07, 2005

• Reported By:Long Beach California
9158 King James Dr. Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Credicorp ripoff Fraud, false advertising, dishonest, can't even email or contact do not answer phone or anything. Dallas Texas

I'd like to report that I had recieved a letter sometime in Janurary from Credicorp. Saying I was pre-approved for a platnum Card membership with a limit of $10,000.00. Saying that it was valid for use towards all credit purchases. It guaranteed my that I would recieve it if I payed for an annual fee of $37.00 Satisfaction guaranteed. Then this letter guaranteed that if I was not satisfied in 60 days I could get a full refund guaranteed. This letter kept stating "GUARANTEED".

I have recieved nothing and my $37.00 has been cashed and I can't do anything through my bank because they said I signed the check. I still have the paper that Credicorp Inc. sent me would'nt that be a binding contract? I want to get these people, at whatever it takes.

Long Beach, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2005 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credicorp/Dallas-Texas-75356-9001/Credicorp-ripoff-Fraud-false-advertising-dishonest-cant-even-email-or-contact-do-not-a-134049. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credicorp