Complaint Review: Credit Acceptance corp

• Updated: Thu, August 28, 2014

• Reported By: timothy — norwich Connecticut
Credit Acceptance corp
25505 W Twelve Mile rd Southfield, Michigan USA

Credit Acceptance corp made fun of how i talk it was all on tape and then i got a lawyer they tell him there is no tape Southfield Michigan

i called credit acceptance in June to make a payment on my wife van the woman i talk to was makeing fun of how i talk i have a stutter ... Then i ask to talk to her boss she hang up on me .. i call back they hang up on me ..

i talked to mrs clark she told me she was very sorry she hear the tape and was going to take care of it . so i got a lawyer and they tell him there is no tape and in aug..2014 i called back to see what waaas going on with the payments on my wife van they make fun of me some more and there lawyer said it did not happen...

back in jan 2014 my wife van was repo and my dad paid 2500.00 to get it back .. so we got it back then in feb they say we are back in the red for 3000.00 i have proof i paid it ...

i looked the van up it is a 2003 dodge caravan put down 1500.00 they say we owe 11,032.00 still kkb.com said the van is 2,300

the customer service at credit acceptance lie ,steal,make fun of how ppl talk

well now i am sueing them

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2014 02:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Acceptance-corp/Southfield-Michigan-48037/Credit-Acceptance-corp-made-fun-of-how-i-talk-it-was-all-on-tape-and-then-i-got-a-lawyer-1173010. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Acceptance corp